Friday, 28 August 2009
For the next month I will be sharing our dinner selections each evening. For what reason you ask? Simply because my husband asked me to do a [monthly] series on "dinner". Why? I don't know. However ~ blogging, cooking, baking, and taking pictures are all things I enjoy doing so this shouldn't be a hard task to accomplish.
- King Ranch Chicken (a wonderful tasting casserole that I'd never heard of until moving to central Texas)
- Green leaf lettuce & spinach salad (topped with homemade ranch dressing)
- Fresh fruit (whatever happened to be on hand)
- Best-ever chocolate cake (no frosting ~ we just don't care for it)
- Vanilla ice cream (drizzled with homemade chocolate syrup)
P.S. - Proportions in picture are bigger than actually served!